- During the G phase, the organelles are duplicated and the proteins required for the division are synthesized.
- A. During M-phase the karyokinesis and cytokinesis occur. During the karyokinesis, the division of chromosomes occurs. After that, the cytoplasm is divided in cytokinesis.
- B. During G phase the machinery of proteins required for DNA replication occurs.
- C. No division activity occurs during the G phase, It is called the quiescent phase or resting phase.
- D. During the G phase, organelles are duplicated and the cell commits for the division.
- Hence, the correct answer is ‘G phase’.
Size 300 SqFt